CryspIQ is a data preparation product that delivers analytics and reporting-ready data directly to the consumer.
The CryspIQ Data Model Design
Increased Speed to Consumption
- Newly loaded data is immediately available to the data business user once it is available in CryspIQ
- Significantly less man hours required to deliver new data to CryspIQ (New mapping or adjustment)
Reduced reliance of specialist engineering skills
- Learn CryspIQ once and use it over any source system or organisation.
- Re-Use your preferred or existing data consumption toolsets (Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview).
- Reduced reliance on technology teams after the integration from the source system is mapped.
Improved data quality and security
- Near real time reporting on data quality issues.
- Data quality issues are rectified / cleaned at source.
- Visibility and accountability for data quality.
- Controls and secures your data to a field level.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: What is Push, Prepare, Load (PPL)? How is it different to Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)?
A: PPL is the evolution of ETL. The PPL difference is that the data preparation is performed directly on the data arriving from source and is completed before it is loaded into the CryspIQ which makes stremed data load possible instead of the legacy batch methods if required.
Q: Does CryspIQ affect the integrity of my data?
A: CryspIQ applies your data quality checks to the data BEFORE entry into CryspIQ database which ensures quality data is provided to the consumers. Additionally, by removing layers or handling steps in the data availability process, we remove inconsistencies derived from interpretation, manipulation during a Transform step and also enforce removal of duplications as a standard.
Q: What database environment can CryspIQ be hosted on?
A: Any tool that allows relational record association using key value pairs (a relational database), e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, DB2, MySql, Oracle, Sybase, Amazon RDS, Apache Hive.
Q: Can CryspIQ Handle Big Data?
A: Yes, CryspIQ can handle the volume, velocity and variety characteristics of Big Data can be configured to use industry standard technology such as Apache Hadoop in any cloud platform. When CryspIQ is configured for Big Data, users can benefit by getting the same or faster results as on the relational storage engine and optimised storage cost through the use of the underlying Big Data technology. Note that Big Data Configuration is in addition to the standard CryspIQ offering.
Q: Is my data safe?
A: Yes, CryspIQ leverages the Azure Active Directory framework to control authentication and defines internal access privileges. Data access level is controlled within CryspIQ and can be applied at a field level to ensure that people can only see what they are allowed to see irrespective of what queries they execute. Your data is controlled in a single place before consumption.